We're Back, With Special Accommodations for Covid-19 to help keep us all safe.*
Your professional portrait is your calling card to the world, and a great one tells the world that you're a pro, even before they know anything else about you. It's the first thing people see on your LinkedIn profile and one of the things they are most curious about before taking their first meeting with you.
Business Portrait Pros makes putting your best face forward easy and affordable with three types of sessions. Each session includes a free consultation to discuss your specific needs to help your visuals align with your branding. Now we make it even easier with our new flexible online scheduling at our studio.
Our Most Popular Option this year - Our "Quick Pix" studio session which includes:
We are located just off the 805 in University City, and will forward map and address info upon registration
Call us at 858-638-1918 or email us for information Location Session Availability!
*COVID-19 Special Accommodations:
As businesses start to make their services available amid the pandemic, we are slowly reintroducing our studio and location services to our trusted clients. To keep everyone safe, we adhere to the CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
• Whether at our studio or an outdoor location, all of our portrait sessions are "no-touch" with 6 foot social distancing. The photographer wears a mask.
• The studio space is disinfected between sessions with no more than 3 sessions scheduled each day.
• If it is a studio session, when arriving for their portrait, clients will enter directly through the large open studio door, rather than the front entrance into the home office. This provides a simple, safe solution as we adjust to the new normal.
• Client should arrive with hair and makeup done, clothes pressed and ready for pictures. Again, this will be a "no-touch" experience, and we won't be able to help with turned-up collars, stray hairs, etc., so it's important that you arrive looking your best. Bring your own hair and makeup supplies for quick touchups during session as needed. A mirror is provided.
• By request a "no-touch" temperature check of the photographer and subject is available at the time of your session.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT COVID-19 GO TO:
"I recently got some professional portraits done by J.T. and I was very pleased with the whole experience, from making the appointment, to the photo shoot itself, and the delivery and quality of the final product. Highly recommended!"
-Kent Pryor – Chief Operating Officer at ZZ Biotech, LLC
"J.T. provided terrific professional photos for my self and wife for promoting our businesses as clinical psychologists. Everyone who has seen these photos has been impressed - and he made the experience fun. We could not have been happier and we recommend his work without reservations!"
- David Wexler – Clinical/Consulting Psychological Services at Relationship Training Institute
"Thank you very much! You created an excellent experience, from the photo shoot session to the picture quality and user-friendly delivery and billing system. Very well done! I would definitely recommend your services to my colleagues at UCSD and throughout San Diego."
- Claudia Schwartz - Principal, HR Results - Director, UCSD HR Leadership Program
"I've worked with J.T. for over 15 years. He's taken many of our family photos and we've worked together on several commercial projects for my business. J.T. excels at capturing moments that are moving and memorable. And he's a joy to work with - always exceeding expectations and giving 200%! He's the best and I highly recommend his work."
- Stephanie Chick – Professional Coach, Author, Speaker
"J.T. produces amazing photos, he's great to work with and his services are a great value! What more could you want? He makes me look great and he makes my clients look great. I recommend J.T. frequently and everyone has been very happy. We also partner together for events. I really can't say enough good things about J.T.!"
- Amy Rasdal – Business at the Beach – Get Things Done